AL-ARBAH: Journal of Islamic Finance and Banking is a peer-reviewed journal, published biannually by Department of Sharia Banking, Faculty of Islamics Economics and Business, Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Walisongo Semarang Indonesia.
AL-ARBAH: Journal of Islamic Finance and Banking is peer-reviewed journal by English language published twice a year (October and April) and specializes in Islamic Finance, Islamic Banking, and Islamic Finance Institutions.
- FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY AND SHARIA COMPLIANCE REGULATIONS IN ISLAMIC BANKING IN INDONESIA
- Does knowledge and brand image affect the intention to save in Islamic banks?
- Generation Z's Interest in Digital Wallet Payments in Islamic Mobile Banking During a Pandemic
- Utilization of Twitter in Customer Relationship Management at PT Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI)
- Analysis of Religiosity, Customer Perceptions and Income Levels on the Decision to Choose Savings and Loans Cooperatives and Sharia Financing
- Akad Ijarah: Multijasa Financing Mechanism In Baitul Maal Wa Tamwil (BMT)
- Implementation of Accounting Standards as an effort to realize the Accountability of Sharia Microfinance Institutions
- Competence Development Of Sharia Banking Employees In Supporting Career Path
- The Role Sharia Non-Bank Financial Institutions To Support SDGS Program
- Exploratory Factor Analysis: Analysis of Islamic Bank Sustainability Factors in Facing the Disruption of the Industrial Revolution