AL-ARBAH: Journal of Islamic Finance and Banking is a peer-reviewed journal, published biannually by Department of Sharia Banking, Faculty of Islamics Economics and Business, Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Walisongo Semarang Indonesia.
AL-ARBAH: Journal of Islamic Finance and Banking is peer-reviewed journal by English language published twice a year (October and April) and specializes in Islamic Finance, Islamic Banking, and Islamic Finance Institutions.
- Islamic Ethical Leadership: Improving the Performance of Sharia Financial Institutions with CSR during the Covid 19 Pandemic
- Marketing Strategy on Hasanah Saving Products at KSPPS Berkah Mitra Hasanah Semarang
- The Influence of Communication Skill, Giving Incentives, Career Opportunities, Commitment and Organizational Culture on Employee Performance KSPPS Koperasi Pemuda Buana (KOPENA) Pekalongan
- Analysis of Electronic Channel Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction of Bank Syariah Indonesia (BSI) During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Comparative Study of The Effect of Supervision and Leadership on Work Discipline on Male and Women Workers in Sharia Banking Institutions in Semarang City Banks
- Marketing Strategy For Wadiah Easy Saving BSI Products In The 4.0 Industry Era
- Analysis of Abnormal Returns Before and After the Announcement of the Merger of State-Owned Sharia Banks
- The Efforts Of Sharia Micro Financial Institutions In Increasing Community Income (Case Study Of Bank Wakaf Mikro Honai Sejahtera Papua)
- Analysis of The Influence of Audit Committee, Sharia Supervisory Board, and Islamic Work Ethic on The Quality of Sharia Bank Financial Statements in Indonesia
- The Effect of Margin Income and Shares of Results on Net Profit Achieved In BRI Syariah