Journal of Islamic Economics, Management, and Business is a scientific journal in the field of Islamic economics studies published twice a year by the program of Magister of Syari’ah Economics, Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business UIN Walisongo Semarang.
The editors receive articles in the form of research-based manuscript related to Islamic Economics, business, and management themes which cover Islamic Economics, Islamic Business, Islamic Financial Management, Islamic Marketing Management, Islamic Human Resource Management, Islamic Operational Management, and Islamic Philanthropy.
- Effect of zakat (almsgiving) literacy level on muzakki’s decision to pay zakat in registered zakat institutions
- Community Empowerment Strategy and Its Impact on Economic Improvement in Kalipucang Wetan Village, Batang Regency in 2021
- The utilization of zakat for improving economic growth in Indonesia (case study at BAZNAS of Kendal regency)
- Islamic economic thoughts according to Ibn Khaldun, Al-Maqrizi, and Al-Syatibi
- An Islamic perspective on decision making under uncertainty
- The effect of service quality on customer loyalty; role of customer satisfaction as a mediation variable at Hananiah Tanah Abang store
- The legal status of online loan service in Indonesia according to the Islamic jurisprudence of Shafi’i school
- Waqf empowerment for the autonomy of Islamic boarding school (pesantren); study of modern Islamic boarding school (pondok) Tazakka Batang
- The implementation of PSBB on the development of retail MSMEs with the COVID-19 pandemic as a moderating variable
- The implementation of good corporate governance at Baitut Tamwil Muhammadiyah (BTM) Tegal