Journal of Digital Marketing and Halal Management publishes rigorously peer-reviewed research across complete range of Halal Industry ecosystem and services. This journal is enthusiastic to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge in the area of Shariah, fiqh & Islamic jurisprudence, Halal purification practice, Halal standards & regulations, quality, safety and management system, ethics and behavior, Halal business & marketing, Muslim Friendly Tourism & Hospitality, Islamic Finance, Halal education, Halal foods, Pharmaceuticals & Personal care products, Halal logistics, Halal authentication & sensors, Halal breeding, aquaculture and agricultures, Environment, Green technology and covering the whole Halal Industry ecosystem and services.
This Journal accepts original research articles, review articles, book review, perspective, commentary, opinion, letters to editor, technical report, data papers, video articles, mini reviews, technical notes, mini reports, and editorials on all the spectrum of Halal Industry and services.
- The Influence of Brand Trust, Brand Familiarity, and Brand Experience on Brand Attachments
- The Impact of Shopee's Youtube Ads Shopee Version 4.4 Mega Elektronik Sale on Purchase Intention
- The Effect of Business Literation on SMEs Performance with Mediation of Risk Management and Entrepreneurial Self Efficacy
- Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Indonesia Halal Tourism Transportation
- The Role of Akhlak Intelligence: Mediation Between Self-Efficacy and Entrepreneurial Orientation
- Front Matter
- Personal Branding through Da'wah on TikTok Social Media
- Back Matter
- The Effect of the Application of Total Quality Management, Supply Chain Management, and Entrepreneurship Orientation on Operational Performance
- Back Matter (Author Guidelines, Acknowledgement, and Back Cover)