Journal of Digital Marketing and Halal Management publishes rigorously peer-reviewed research across complete range of Halal Industry ecosystem and services. This journal is enthusiastic to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge in the area of Shariah, fiqh & Islamic jurisprudence, Halal purification practice, Halal standards & regulations, quality, safety and management system, ethics and behavior, Halal business & marketing, Muslim Friendly Tourism & Hospitality, Islamic Finance, Halal education, Halal foods, Pharmaceuticals & Personal care products, Halal logistics, Halal authentication & sensors, Halal breeding, aquaculture and agricultures, Environment, Green technology and covering the whole Halal Industry ecosystem and services.
This Journal accepts original research articles, review articles, book review, perspective, commentary, opinion, letters to editor, technical report, data papers, video articles, mini reviews, technical notes, mini reports, and editorials on all the spectrum of Halal Industry and services.
- Implementation of Total Quality Management in Creating Competitive Advantage
- Back Matter
- Policy Analysis of Enforcement of Halal Product Guarantee Regulations Through The Regulatory Impact Analysis (RIA) Approach
- Impact of Service Quality and Application of Sharia Principles on Consumer Intention of Sharia Hotel
- Restructuring MSME Businesses Through the Use of Digital Marketing as a Reflection on the Economic Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic
- The Influence of Product Quality, Product Design, Brand Image on Realme Smartphone Purchase Decisions
- The Potential of Halal Tourism Industry in Uzbekistan
- Sustainability and Halal: Procedure, Profit and Ethical Practice
- Front Matter
- Personal Branding through Da'wah on TikTok Social Media