Journal of Digital Marketing and Halal Management publishes rigorously peer-reviewed research across complete range of Halal Industry ecosystem and services. This journal is enthusiastic to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge in the area of Shariah, fiqh & Islamic jurisprudence, Halal purification practice, Halal standards & regulations, quality, safety and management system, ethics and behavior, Halal business & marketing, Muslim Friendly Tourism & Hospitality, Islamic Finance, Halal education, Halal foods, Pharmaceuticals & Personal care products, Halal logistics, Halal authentication & sensors, Halal breeding, aquaculture and agricultures, Environment, Green technology and covering the whole Halal Industry ecosystem and services.
This Journal accepts original research articles, review articles, book review, perspective, commentary, opinion, letters to editor, technical report, data papers, video articles, mini reviews, technical notes, mini reports, and editorials on all the spectrum of Halal Industry and services.
- Back Matter (Author Guidelines, Acknowledgement, and Back Cover)
- Analysis of Factors influencing the Purchasing Decision of Facial Foam labeled Halal
- YouTuber And Googlepreneur: Review of the Contemporary Fiqh of Zakah
- Halal Industry in Indonesia; Challenges and Opportunities
- Halal Food Industry: Challenges and Opportunities in Europe
- Utilization of Digital Marketing to Improve Sales Volume of MSME's Products
- Competitive Advantages of Sharia Banks: Role of Ihsan Behavior and Digital Marketing in New Normal
- Digital Marketing During the Pandemic Period; A Study of Islamic Perspective
- Front Matter (Front Cover, Editorial Team, and Table of Contents)
- Effect Of Product Quality And Brand Equity On Buying Interest