Journal of Digital Marketing and Halal Management publishes rigorously peer-reviewed research across complete range of Halal Industry ecosystem and services. This journal is enthusiastic to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge in the area of Shariah, fiqh & Islamic jurisprudence, Halal purification practice, Halal standards & regulations, quality, safety and management system, ethics and behavior, Halal business & marketing, Muslim Friendly Tourism & Hospitality, Islamic Finance, Halal education, Halal foods, Pharmaceuticals & Personal care products, Halal logistics, Halal authentication & sensors, Halal breeding, aquaculture and agricultures, Environment, Green technology and covering the whole Halal Industry ecosystem and services.
This Journal accepts original research articles, review articles, book review, perspective, commentary, opinion, letters to editor, technical report, data papers, video articles, mini reviews, technical notes, mini reports, and editorials on all the spectrum of Halal Industry and services.
- Towards Customer Satisfaction: The Role of Customer Relationship Management, Service Quality, and Customer Perceptions
- What is Models of Sharia Marketing in Islamic Microfinance Institutions?
- Determinants of Interest of Micro and Small Enterprises to Have Halal Self-Declaration Certification
- Digital Transaction: A Catalyst for Financial Inclusion and Job Creation
- What Are the Risks of Halal Cosmetic Products?
- E-Service Quality and E-Wom Regarding Consumer Behavior Based on Maqashid Asy-Shariah
- Understanding Consumer Behavior: Halal Labeling and Purchase Intentions
- Back Matter
- Front Matter
- Building Competitive Advantage Through Halal Assurance System and Employee Performance