Journal of Islamic Accounting and Finance Research (JIAFR) is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year (April and October) by the Department of Sharia Accounting Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business, Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Walisongo Semarang Indonesia. JIAFR aims to publish articles in the field of Islamic Accounting and Finance that provide a significant contribution to the development of accounting practices and professions in Indonesian even the world. JIAFR accepts both quantitative and qualitative approaches by English Language manuscripts relating to Islamic Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Taxation, Islamic Behavior Accounting, Accounting Information System, Auditing, Public Sector Accounting, and Islamic Financial Performance. This journal has become a CrossRef Member, therefore, all articles published by the Journal of Islamic Accounting and Finance Research (JIAFR) will have a unique DOI number.
- Backmatter (Author Guidelines, Acknowledgement, and Back Cover)
- The role of social assistance program on management accounting practice
- The role of religiosity on the relationship between task complexity, experience and audit judgement
- The effect of sharia share selection based on financial ratio and corporate governance mechanism on the quality of company profit
- Ownership structure and loan quality of deposit money banks in Nigeria
- The role of the sharia supervisory board in the relationship of third-party fund and profits
- Analysis of the influence of intellectual capital and bank risk on the performance of maqashid sharia based Islamic banking in Indonesia
- Financial distress as a moderating variable of the influence of audit opinion and public accounting firm size on voluntary auditor switching
- Frontmatter (Front Cover, Editorial Team, and Table of Contents)
- How is the implementation of green accounting in public hospital?