Economica: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam is a scientific journal in the field of Islamic economics studies published twice a year by the Institute of Islamic Economic Research and Development (LP2EI), Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business UIN Walisongo Semarang.
The editors receive scientific articles in the form of conceptual script or unpublished research results or other scientific publications related to Islamic Economics themes which cover Islamic Finance, Islamic Banking, Islamic Accounting, Islamic Marketing, also Behavioral Economics, Management, and Human Resources in Islamic perspective.
This journal has been indexed by: CROSSREF, DOAJ, Google Scholar, Moraref, Sinta Ristek Dikti (SINTA 2), One Search Indonesia, EBSCO, etc.
This journal has become a CrossRef Member, therefore, all articles published by Economica: Jurnal Ekonomi Islam will have unique DOI number.
- Spiritual Well-Being and Religious Commitment in Explaining Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty in Sharia Banking
- Not Only About Price but Also Lifestyle: Recent Phenomena of Backpacker Umrah In Indonesia
- Improving Agricultural Sector: The Role of Mudharabah Financing (Study on Sharia Financing Savings and Loans Cooperatives)
- The Implementation Strategy of Non-Cash Payment Systems in The Islamic Boarding School Through Analytical Hierarchy Process Approach
- Enhancing The Role of Zakat and Waqf on Social Forestry Program in Indonesia
- Backmatter (Author Guidelines, Acknowledgement, and Back Cover)
- Frontmatter (Front Cover, Editorial Team, and Table of Contents)
- Analysis of Investment Decisions in Sharia Cooperatives: Does Sharia Accounting Standards Affect?
- The Impact of Leadership, Motivation, Discipline, and Wages on The Performance of Sharia Bank Employees
- Al-Ijarah Al-Maushufah fi Al-Dzimmah in the Study of Islamic Financial Economics