Journal of Islamic Accounting and Finance Research (JIAFR) is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year (April and October) by the Department of Sharia Accounting Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business, Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Walisongo Semarang Indonesia. JIAFR aims to publish articles in the field of Islamic Accounting and Finance that provide a significant contribution to the development of accounting practices and professions in Indonesian even the world. JIAFR accepts both quantitative and qualitative approaches by English Language manuscripts relating to Islamic Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Taxation, Islamic Behavior Accounting, Accounting Information System, Auditing, Public Sector Accounting, and Islamic Financial Performance. This journal has become a CrossRef Member, therefore, all articles published by the Journal of Islamic Accounting and Finance Research (JIAFR) will have a unique DOI number.
- Backmatter (Author Guidelines, Acknowledgement, and Back Cover)
- Frontmatter (Front Cover, Editorial Team, and Table of Contents)
- Antecedent financial performance of Baitul Mal wat Tamwil (BMT): Study in BMT Binama Semarang
- The effect of tax planning, company value, and leverage on income smoothing practices in companies listed on Jakarta Islamic Index
- The effect of non performing financing volume with inflation as moderating variables on sharia commercial banks
- What is earning management in sharia bank lower than conventional bank?
- The effect of regional original income and balance funding on regional government financial performance
- Accounting treatment analysis of rahn tasjily financing
- Are characteristics of sharia supervisory boards able to improve the performance of islamic banking?